Waves background

What To Bring To A Valuation

If you are looking to sell your vehicle or use it for a part exchange when you come to Hendy Car & Van Store, please bring the following:

  • Driving licence (must bring paper counterpart too)

  • V5/Log book

  • Road tax disc

  • Keys for the vehicle

  • All service history and MOT certificates (if available)

  • If the vehicle has finance outstanding we will require a letter with the settlement figure from the finance company

  • And of course the vehicle you would like to sell or part exchange!

If you have any other further questions about what to bring when you have your vehicle valued, please call us on 01392 954 633

Waves background

Sell your vehicle

my registration is
& my mileage is